Protected against the elements
The tanalised Apex timber garage gives an ideal solution for storing tools, equipment and vehicles. Everything can be kept safe and secure with a range of security options. There is also a choice of size, door and build options.
With easy-to-access front double doors and an additional side door, the Apex timber garage will suit a range of applications. With tanalised wood, which protects against the weather and insect attack, you get extra years of use out of your garage.
For more information, contact GSG Buildings.
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10ft x 8ft’) to 9.14m x 3.66m (30ft x 12ft)
- Eaves height, 74ins / 1895mm
- Ridge height, 8ft - 94ins / 2490mm, 10ft - 102ins / 2595mm, 12ft- 106ins / 2690mm
- Double doors, 1880mm x 2135mm
- Side door, 1775mm x 762mm
- All doors are in 75mm x 50mm framing and braced
- Windows, 610mm x 457mm
- 50mm x 50mm framing throughout with diagonal side bracing
- Substantial 75mm x 50mm roof truss: 1 up to 15ft; 3 up to 20ft; 5 up to 30ft
- Heavy-duty roofing felt
- Joinery windows