Happy home for hens
Keeping your own hens has grown in popularity over recent years.
This is mainly because of the increasing price of food and the fact that over time, your hens literally pay for themselves!
Providing your hens with a safe and comfortable place for them to create a nest and start laying is essential if you want your hens to produce a good amount of eggs.
In addition to the dietary benefits , you can also use the time to teach your children about the life cycle.
Allows even the smallest gardens the possibility of raising a brood.
- 1.83m x 1.83m (6ft x 6ft)
- Eaves height, 5ft 9ins / 1760mm
- Ridge height, 7ft 4ins / 2230mm
- Meshed door, 610mm x 1760mm
- Single door in hen house, 1460mm x 915mm
- Hen house access door, 485mm x 380mm
- Ramp, 315 x 750
- Framing, 50mm x 50mm
- Cladding, 16mm x 125mm
- 3ft x 6ft hen house with raised floor and single door
- Separate closing hen access door and ramp
- 3ft x 6ft run with 13mm x 13mm
- Galvanised weldmesh, and meshed door
- Attachable Nesting Box Size: 480mm x 1830mm (19” x 6”)
- Comprising of 3 nesting compartments each 585 mm x 355mm
- Eaves ht. 311/2” / 800mm
- Ridge ht. 361/2” / 927mm
- 22mm Premier cladding
- 19mm Log lap
- 22mm floorboards