Soak up the sun
The sunroom summerhouse is ideal for getting the most out of the sun all year round. With large windows on three sides, you get the full benefit of the sun's rays.
The front features double doors with a full-length window on each side and two full-length windows on either side wall. Also, it has two opening windows at the rear to bring air into the summerhouse.
The windows are double-glazed for strength and security and the sunroom features chrome ironmongery to enhance its appearance.
For more information about this model and optional extras, or any other model from GSG Buildings, please get in touch today.
- From (3.18metres x 2.44metres) 10ft 5in x 8ft
- Eaves height, 2030mm / 80ins (rear)
- Ridge height, 2220mm / 91ins (front)
- Doors, 1790mm x 1125mm
- Windows, front, 1740mm x 919mm
- Windows, side, 1740mm x 919mm
- Windows, in rear, 720mm x 405mm
- Framing, 75mm x 50mm
- Cladding, 22mm x 125mm
- Flooring, 22mm x 125mm
- Diagonal bracing
- 2 fixed front windows with 3ins x 2 ins frames
- 4 fixed side windows with 3ins x 2 ins frames
- 2 opening windows at rear
- Double doors
- double glazing as windows
- Toughened glass throughout
- Chrome ironmongery
- Decorative fascia board
- Door drips
- 19mm log-lap cladding
- Canopy plus verandah
- Red felt
- Felt-tiled roof (4 colour options)
- Double-glazed units